The move to fully electric is surging ahead, and this brings with it the need for Electric Vehicle Chargers. Not only domestically, but at petrol stations, offices, public car parks, and many more.
At the end of May 2021 there were over 300,000 pure electric vehicles (BEV) registered in the UK, as well as a further 600,000 hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV).
Sevadis are a leading manufacturer of Electric Vehicle Chargers, and provide solutions for every requirement. Ocean has teamed up with Firstfield, a local, and highly regarded electromechanical company, who have extensive experience installing EV chargers. Working with Firstfield, we are able to provide a proven product range, and offer affordable solutions.
How does it work
Working together with the excellent team of electrical engineers at Firstfield, we discuss your requirements, survey your site, and handle everything. We will also discuss and agree appropriate tariff’s and the long term cost effectiveness of your charger installation.
Installation can require groundworks, and we will advise you of any expected disruption to the charger installation area.
What are the benefits of using Sevadis chargers
- Entry level, Mid and Premium range chargers, available for both domestic and commercial customers to suit all needs.
- All chargers in the range are OZEV approved for both EVHS and WCS.
- Ability to pick and mix chargers from the Stilo, Scatalo and Grandis range Inc Single & 3 phase.
- Chargers across the range can be set between 3.6kW up to 22kW – the charger range can also be set at any kW in between.
- Cloud management system available to be used with all chargers (Sevadis Cloud).
- All chargers OCPP compliant to use other back end systems.
- The Charge point owner has control and can monitor and manage the charge point system
- PAYG Billing and Payments Platform online
- Multiple payments tariffs can be set including visitor / tenant / free vend / generating revenue for the charge point operator
- User (Staff/Visitor) can activate the points via SmartPhone,or authorised RFID card, linked to their payment account.
- 85% Revenue is credited to the customer by Sevadis
Well managed and easy to use platform
Payment, Billing and Reporting
- Invoices are itemised showing each charge, by date, time, rate, length of charge and total cost per charge.
- Users can be charged in a number of ways for example, for price per kWh of electricity used, at a fixed hourly rate, and monthly/annual subscription.
- Payment is made via a mobile mobile-friendly website that is available on IOS and Android devices.
- Sevadis collect all payments from charge point users and forward these payments in collated batches minus a 15% service management fee, to the charge point owner. Payments to the charge point owner from Sevadis are made quarterly.
- Set & amend remotely in real time.
- Set & amend for individual users.
- Set & amend based on time of day.
- Set & amend based on individual charging units.
- Control each charger remotely in real time.
- Control the entire portfolio, at individual charger level, group level, socket, or by person in real time, be that for full tariff management or software updates.
To find out more about how Ocean Telecom can help you get connected, talk to one of our team:
Also Available from Ocean Telecom
Communication is the most important thing in order to maintain a strong relationship, so always invest in the greatest connectivity products.View
- Data cabling facilitates simple and easy connectivity for your IT and telephony devices.
- A leased line is an uncontended service that provides direct internet access, with guaranteed bandwidth and service levels. They are private circuits, only for your use, and are the current Gold standard for business connectivity.
- SoConnect Web Listings SEO enables businesses to optimize their online presence for local searches. Using Web Listing, you ensure that your business will be found quickly and as frequently as possible.
Business Phone System
Whatever your business needs, we can tailor the perfect phone system to your company from our huge range of packages.View
- Cloud-based VOIP systems are becoming increasingly popular as businesses are able to benefit from faster and more stable internet connectivity.
- To find the best telephony solution for your business, Ocean Telecom works with a number of industry leading manufacturers. With more than 29 years experience, we ensure your system is tailored to your needs.
- Invest in 24/7 availability and communication with a Business Mobile package tailored to your needs.
Need to increase your work productivity? We offer additional telephone services in order for your business to become more efficient.View
- Get the best telephone lines for your business, to stay connected to your customers.
- Let Ocean Telecom create opportunities for multi-location meetings with our professional business conference phones.
- All our systems can integrate with regulatory compliant Call Recording platforms. We offer Recorders for all requirements and all sizes of business.
Wildix Unified Communications & Collaboration from Ocean Telecom is the newest and best way for your business to maintain connection at all times.View
- Ocean Telecom are a Wildix Gold partner. Talk to Ocean about the Wildix range and request a demo to see for yourself how Wildix can change the way you work.
- To find the best vidoe conferencing solution for your business, Ocean Telecom works with industry leading manufacturers. With more than 30 years experience, we ensure your system is tailored to your needs.
- This page shows the wide range of companies that Wildix partner with to enhance their Unified Communications and Collaboration offering. Many software products and web applications (CRM, ERP, Fias/Fidelio) already integrate Wildix Unified Communications capabilities, but if you dont see the product or web app you use below it's worth calling to check with us.
- Wildix WebRTC Kite from Ocean Telecom takes Unified Communications to another level but incorporates your company website into your communications strategy.
Talk to an expert
Whether your business is in Suffolk, East Anglia, or beyond, Ocean Telecom has the right products to meet your needs. Ocean Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of communications products and telecom services in East Anglia.Contact Us