Whether you’re looking for CAT5e, CAT6 or Fibre Optic Data Cabling, our engineers are trained and qualified to provide your data cabling solution.
Data Cabling Installers
Almost all businesses have a requirement for data cabling. This facilitates simple and easy connectivity for your IT and telephony devices.
How does Data Cabling work?
Outlets are installed throughout your premises and cabled back to a Comms cabinet. Generally, there are outlets installed in locations where your staff sit, as well as where printers and scanners are located.
There is often a strong case for installing additional outlets in locations you may wish to position staff or equipment at a later date. Other equipment that may need a connection to a server should always be considered in this case. We call this “Flood Wiring”, and it provides your business long term flexibility. A cable cabinet is used for termination, which is usually were office servers and telephone systems are found.
Using a connecting cable called a Patch Lead, IT and cloud-based telecoms are fitted to outlets inside your office/workspace. This system allows you to manage the location of devices quickly and easily. When we install each system, we also make sure to provide as much information as possible to help remove the need for specialist help.
Why choose Ocean Telecom?
At Ocean, we’ve been installing structured data cabling and Fibre Optic cabling systems since 2002.
- Our team is manufacturer trained and qualified,
- We’ll always have your best interests at heart and during installation we make sure you have peace of mind,
- Our installation methods are tried and tested,
- We guarantee correct specifications, testing, and a manufacturer backed warranty.
Irrespective of the project size, you need to know the i’s are dotted, and t’s are crossed. Our experienced team will work through your project with you from start to finish. We’ll liaise with any relevant parties and keep you abreast of the project’s progress in a timely manner. Equally, we appreciate that not everyone is technically minded, so we operate a plain English approach.
Also Available from Ocean Telecom
Business Phone System
Whatever your business needs, we can tailor the perfect phone system to your company from our huge range of packages.View
- Cloud-based VOIP systems are becoming increasingly popular as businesses are able to benefit from faster and more stable internet connectivity.
- To find the best telephony solution for your business, Ocean Telecom works with a number of industry leading manufacturers. With more than 29 years experience, we ensure your system is tailored to your needs.
- Invest in 24/7 availability and communication with a Business Mobile package tailored to your needs.
Need to increase your work productivity? We offer additional telephone services in order for your business to become more efficient.View
- Get the best telephone lines for your business, to stay connected to your customers.
- Let Ocean Telecom create opportunities for multi-location meetings with our professional business conference phones.
- All our systems can integrate with regulatory compliant Call Recording platforms. We offer Recorders for all requirements and all sizes of business.
Wildix Unified Communications & Collaboration from Ocean Telecom is the newest and best way for your business to maintain connection at all times.View
- Ocean Telecom are a Wildix Gold partner. Talk to Ocean about the Wildix range and request a demo to see for yourself how Wildix can change the way you work.
- To find the best vidoe conferencing solution for your business, Ocean Telecom works with industry leading manufacturers. With more than 30 years experience, we ensure your system is tailored to your needs.
- This page shows the wide range of companies that Wildix partner with to enhance their Unified Communications and Collaboration offering. Many software products and web applications (CRM, ERP, Fias/Fidelio) already integrate Wildix Unified Communications capabilities, but if you dont see the product or web app you use below it's worth calling to check with us.
- Wildix WebRTC Kite from Ocean Telecom takes Unified Communications to another level but incorporates your company website into your communications strategy.
Talk to an expert
Whether your business is in Suffolk, East Anglia, or beyond, Ocean Telecom has the right products to meet your needs. Ocean Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of communications products and telecom services in East Anglia.Contact Us