Whether you’re looking for CAT5e, CAT6 or Fibre Optic Data Cabling, our engineers are trained and qualified to provide your data cabling solution.
Business Data Cabling
Almost all businesses have a requirement for data cabling. This facilitates simple and easy connectivity for your IT and Telephony devices.
How does it work?
Outlets are installed throughout your premises, and cabled back to a Comms cabinet. Generally, you will have outlets installed in locations where your staff sit, where printers and scanners are located, and any other equipment that may need a connection to a server. In addition, there is often a strong case for installing additional outlets in locations you may wish to position staff or equipment at a later date. We call this “Flood Wiring”, and it provides your business long term flexibility. The Cabinet where the cabling terminates will normally also contain your office servers, and telephone system. Using a connecting cable called a Patch Lead, you can route an IT or telephony device to one of the outlets in the office. This system allows the customer to manage the location of their devices quickly and easily, without the need for specialist help.
Why choose us?
At Ocean, we’ve been installing and testing, both structured cabling and Fibre Optic cabling since 2002. We are manufacturer trained and qualified. You have the peace of mind that your solution will be installed to the correct specifications, tested, and come with a manufacturer backed warranty.
Irrespective of the project size, you need to know that all the i’s are dotted, and all the t’s are crossed. Our experienced team will work through your project with you from start to finish. We’ll liaise with any relevant parties and keep you abreast of the project’s progress in a timely manner. Equally, we appreciate that not everyone is technically minded, so we operate a plain English approach.
Contact Us today to get the perfect, reliable solution for your business.
Also Available from Ocean Telecom
Business Phone System
Whatever your business needs, we can tailor the perfect phone system to your company from our huge range of packages.View
- Cloud Based TelecomsCloud-based VOIP systems are becoming increasingly popular as businesses are able to benefit from faster and more stable internet connectivity.
- On-Premises Phone SystemTo find the best telephony solution for your business, Ocean Telecom works with a number of industry leading manufacturers. With more than 29 years experience, we ensure your system is tailored to your needs.
- Business MobileInvest in 24/7 availability and communication with a Business Mobile package tailored to your needs.
Need to increase your work productivity? We offer additional telephone services in order for your business to become more efficient.View
- Calls & LinesGet the best telephone lines for your business, to stay connected to your customers.
- ConferencingAudio conferencing is a way of connecting multiple parties into a single conference room through a pre-set phone number and pin code
- Call RecordingAll our systems can integrate with regulatory compliant Call Recording platforms. We offer Recorders for all requirements and all sizes of business.
Talk to an expert we're happy to help
Whether your business is in Suffolk, East Anglia, or beyond, Ocean Telecom has the right products to meet your needs. Ocean Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of communications products and telecom services in East Anglia.Contact Us