Business Leased Lines
Leased Lines are an uncontended service that provides direct internet access with guaranteed bandwidth and service levels. They are private circuits, only for your use, and are the current Gold standard for business connectivity.
Leased Lines are capable of carrying very large amounts of voice & data traffic. They are often employed by larger businesses, and smaller businesses where the internet service is a critical component of their daily function. This could include business that transfer very large files, ecommerce, and those offering reliable services to their own customers.
The symetric nature of the service allows IT networks to communicate site to site without disruptions. With upload speeds the same as download, back-ups are faster, and using cloud based hosted IT and telephony services is far more efficient than traditional broadband services.
Uncontended means that the connection to the internet is dedicated for your use only. No other business or domestic users can impede on the quality of your connection, thus ensuring uninterrupted service at all times. The connection will also have stringent service levels, and typically has “Up” reliability of over 99%.
With a leased line the fibre connectivity is direct from the exchange to your premises and not via a street cabinet
Benefits of a leased line
- Uncontended. The service will be consistant irrespective of other businesses and households.
- Faster download speeds are available with the speeds being guaranteed up and down
- Faster upload speeds
- Far greater reliability
- Very strict agreed service levels with 7 hour fix
- Guaranteed low latency for real time applications such as voice and video
- Fully managed service with a demarcation point being the managed router
It’s important for a business to carefully consider their connectivity options, and choose the right service. With so much relying on internet access, should it fail for any reason, it can cause a great deal of harm to a business. At Ocean Telecom’s offices in Suffolk, our staff will guide you through the options and provide the right product to fit your business needs, regardless of your location in the UK.
Contact Us today to get the perfect, reliable solution for your business.
Also Available from Ocean Telecom
Business Phone System
Whatever your business needs, we can tailor the perfect phone system to your company from our huge range of packages.View
- Cloud-based VOIP systems are becoming increasingly popular as businesses are able to benefit from faster and more stable internet connectivity.
- To find the best telephony solution for your business, Ocean Telecom works with a number of industry leading manufacturers. With more than 29 years experience, we ensure your system is tailored to your needs.
- Invest in 24/7 availability and communication with a Business Mobile package tailored to your needs.
Need to increase your work productivity? We offer additional telephone services in order for your business to become more efficient.View
- Get the best telephone lines for your business, to stay connected to your customers.
- Let Ocean Telecom create opportunities for multi-location meetings with our professional business conference phones.
- All our systems can integrate with regulatory compliant Call Recording platforms. We offer Recorders for all requirements and all sizes of business.
Wildix Unified Communications & Collaboration from Ocean Telecom is the newest and best way for your business to maintain connection at all times.View
- Ocean Telecom are a Wildix Gold partner. Talk to Ocean about the Wildix range and request a demo to see for yourself how Wildix can change the way you work.
- To find the best vidoe conferencing solution for your business, Ocean Telecom works with industry leading manufacturers. With more than 30 years experience, we ensure your system is tailored to your needs.
- This page shows the wide range of companies that Wildix partner with to enhance their Unified Communications and Collaboration offering. Many software products and web applications (CRM, ERP, Fias/Fidelio) already integrate Wildix Unified Communications capabilities, but if you dont see the product or web app you use below it's worth calling to check with us.
- Wildix WebRTC Kite from Ocean Telecom takes Unified Communications to another level but incorporates your company website into your communications strategy.
Talk to an expert
Whether your business is in Suffolk, East Anglia, or beyond, Ocean Telecom has the right products to meet your needs. Ocean Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of communications products and telecom services in East Anglia.Contact Us