What is SoConnect Web Listings SEO?
SoConnect Web Listings SEO enables businesses to optimize their online presence for local searches. Using Web Listing, you ensure that your business will be found quickly and as frequently as possible. When users search for directions, opening hours, reviews, recommendations or events, your results are up to date across all search media.
How does it work?
In the SoConnect Web Listing SEO dashboard, under the Web Listing tab, all of your location data is stored and managed in the cloud. you can simply add, edit or remove data. By saving the data, Web Listings automatically updates your business information and share it across all (online) platforms.
What information does Web Listings share about my business?
Your Address, opening hours, URL, e-mail, telephone number, keywords, company descriptions (short and long text), social media profiles, logo, photos, landscape photo, payment methods, your services, languages, special events, offers and deals. Virtually everything you would need a potential customer to know!
How does Web Listings help my business?
Web Listing offers a wide range of benefits. In essence, Web Listing is all about supporting local businesses and getting more physical traffic to your website.
Web Listing allows you to update and manage data out of a central platform and is presented in all online channels relevant to you and your customers. This requires considerably less time and effort compared to manually entering the data for each location and platform. With all our search partners, the company and location data is synchronized daily, updated if required, and protected against manipulation by third parties. Therefore, the location information is consistent everywhere and the listing is always up to date.
Does Web Listing replace search engine optimization (SEO)?
Web Listing aims at maximizing the online visibility of your business. By listing your business with correct and consistent details on as many channels as possible, your business becomes more relevant for search engines like Google and will be found more easily. SEO involves many other measures, such as optimizing your website. But Web Listing perfectly complements traditional SEO and can be considered the first important step to maximizing your business’ online visibility. And it is extremely cost effective.
Can Web Listings improve my ranking on search engines?
Yes. The higher the number of consistent listing a search engine identifies of your business, the more likely it is the information is evaluated as accurate, up-to-date and important. Accordingly, the search engine concludes that your business is relevant to search queries in your area. Adding the right category and keywords will improve search results and therefore traffic. In addition, you are listed in the Google-owned channels “Google My Business” and “Google Maps”. This also has a positive effect on your search ranking.
If you’d like to find out more about more about So Connect Web Listings SEO, speak to one of our team.
Also Available from Ocean Telecom
Business Phone System
Whatever your business needs, we can tailor the perfect phone system to your company from our huge range of packages.View
- Cloud-based VOIP systems are becoming increasingly popular as businesses are able to benefit from faster and more stable internet connectivity.
- To find the best telephony solution for your business, Ocean Telecom works with a number of industry leading manufacturers. With more than 29 years experience, we ensure your system is tailored to your needs.
- Invest in 24/7 availability and communication with a Business Mobile package tailored to your needs.
Need to increase your work productivity? We offer additional telephone services in order for your business to become more efficient.View
- Get the best telephone lines for your business, to stay connected to your customers.
- Let Ocean Telecom create opportunities for multi-location meetings with our professional business conference phones.
- All our systems can integrate with regulatory compliant Call Recording platforms. We offer Recorders for all requirements and all sizes of business.
Wildix Unified Communications & Collaboration from Ocean Telecom is the newest and best way for your business to maintain connection at all times.View
- Ocean Telecom are a Wildix Gold partner. Talk to Ocean about the Wildix range and request a demo to see for yourself how Wildix can change the way you work.
- To find the best vidoe conferencing solution for your business, Ocean Telecom works with industry leading manufacturers. With more than 30 years experience, we ensure your system is tailored to your needs.
- This page shows the wide range of companies that Wildix partner with to enhance their Unified Communications and Collaboration offering. Many software products and web applications (CRM, ERP, Fias/Fidelio) already integrate Wildix Unified Communications capabilities, but if you dont see the product or web app you use below it's worth calling to check with us.
- Wildix WebRTC Kite from Ocean Telecom takes Unified Communications to another level but incorporates your company website into your communications strategy.
Talk to an expert
Whether your business is in Suffolk, East Anglia, or beyond, Ocean Telecom has the right products to meet your needs. Ocean Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of communications products and telecom services in East Anglia.Contact Us