Cloud VoIP Suffolk
Ocean Telecom are a Suffolk-based cloud communications specialists. Our team have been supplying telecom solutions to businesses throughout the UK and Europe since 2002.
We provide the latest business phone systems at an affordable price for your business. Ocean Telecom has a solution for you, regardless of whether you need phones for two or two thousand employees.
What is Cloud based telephony?
Cloud-based telecoms have been gradually replacing the need for conventional phone systems for businesses for the last 10 years. As connectivity has improved, Cloud systems are now the most flexible means for a business to communicate.
These cloud phone systems are large software-based platforms that reside in data centres. At least two data centres house the platform, providing excellent resilience and performance.
With a cloud-based phone system, businesses are able to have unparralelled access to their staff in almost any location globally. Equally, your customers can easily communicate with your business in a wide variety of ways. The only requirement of a VoIP phone system is connectivity to the internet. As a result, users may use a desk phone, desktop PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone. With any of theses devices, a user is part of your system and can enjoy full functionality.
Our cloud phone systems are increasing in popularity because businesses now benefit from faster and more stable internet connectivity. Cloud-hosted VoIP systems utilise structured data cabling, amongst other methods, to achieve this. Ocean Telecom often installs data cabling as part of our VOIP installation service.
When it comes to the phone systems themselves, there are a wide range of handsets available.
We reduce your expenditure as much as possible VoIP phone systems with monthly rented phones on a per-extension basis. For this reason, our flexible payment plans allow you to manage costs. The systems themselves are regularly upgraded by the phone creators, so businesses benefit from a sustainable business phone network.
Some features of cloud-based VOIP:
- Call Centre working
- Call Recording
- Unified Communications
- Mobile working using wi-fi or or 4/5G
- Call reporting with iCall Suite
- Microsoft Teams integration
- Almost unlimited locations
- Customer personalisation
- Scalable, from a single user up to thousands
- VoIP systems are continually being updated. Remaining up to date is no longer a costly excersise.
Our Cloud VoIP Solutions
We offer our own business phone system solution, “Ocean Cloud.”
Where other business phone solutions utilise non-proprietary terminals, the Ocean Cloud will always offer full functionality. Ericsson-LG is one of the largest telecommunications providers in the World, with millions of users across the globe. They are trusted by SME’s, public services and corporations of all sizes just like us.
Therefore, the Ericsson-LG iPECS is the platform that powers Ocean Cloud. Ericsson-LG is an advanced UK-based business phone telephone platform, award winning, and unlike many other products, represents a true end-to-end solution.
Benefits of our Cloud Based Phone System
The iPECS cloud will benefit your business in many ways. The system is resilient, secure and feature-rich.
iPECS Cloud brings all the features you expect, know and love to your cloud VoIP system. The perfect solution for businesses that collaborate, communicate and understand their customers.
Whether you use a handset, web portal, or your mobile phone, we’ll proved the cloud solution to suit you. We believe communications should be tailored to deliver reliable and simple communications every time.
If you work from home or in multiple locations, we’ll offer a bespoke plan to fit your needs. We also offer on-demand feature additions, and same-day provisioning, while managing users is also simple. Your business should benefit from a designed, scalable Ocean Cloud solution.
We offer a customisation package, which allows you to tailor your user’s experience however you like. Simply ask us to and we’ll assist you with setup.
This cloud-based phone system will be a key tool for collaboration and communication between your team and your clients.
We’re expert installers of cloud based phone systems
As a full-service telecoms company, Ocean Telecom takes pride in the installation of your cloud phone systems. We know you don’t want to lose an unexpected amount of phone connectivity, so it is our mission to install the systems and train your staff as efficiently as we can.
With that said, our telephone system maintenance team are on hand to help you with any queries you may have post-installation. We have a dedicated support desk, fully manufacturer trained engineers, and huge experience providing the high levels of support you expect.
How can I upgrade my business phone systems?
In short, speak to Ocean Telecom today.
If you’d like to give us a little more information about your business phone system requirements, take a look at our Business Phone Solution Finder, let us know a best time to call and we’ll make sure to be in touch with all the information you need.
Also Available from Ocean Telecom
Communication is the most important thing in order to maintain a strong relationship, so always invest in the greatest connectivity products.View
- Data cabling facilitates simple and easy connectivity for your IT and telephony devices.
- Choose our reliable broadband to get the best internet access for your business.
- A leased line is an uncontended service that provides direct internet access, with guaranteed bandwidth and service levels. They are private circuits, only for your use, and are the current Gold standard for business connectivity.
- SoConnect Web Listings SEO enables businesses to optimize their online presence for local searches. Using Web Listing, you ensure that your business will be found quickly and as frequently as possible.
Need to increase your work productivity? We offer additional telephone services in order for your business to become more efficient.View
- Get the best telephone lines for your business, to stay connected to your customers.
- Let Ocean Telecom create opportunities for multi-location meetings with our professional business conference phones.
- All our systems can integrate with regulatory compliant Call Recording platforms. We offer Recorders for all requirements and all sizes of business.
Wildix Unified Communications & Collaboration from Ocean Telecom is the newest and best way for your business to maintain connection at all times.View
- Ocean Telecom are a Wildix Gold partner. Talk to Ocean about the Wildix range and request a demo to see for yourself how Wildix can change the way you work.
- To find the best vidoe conferencing solution for your business, Ocean Telecom works with industry leading manufacturers. With more than 30 years experience, we ensure your system is tailored to your needs.
- This page shows the wide range of companies that Wildix partner with to enhance their Unified Communications and Collaboration offering. Many software products and web applications (CRM, ERP, Fias/Fidelio) already integrate Wildix Unified Communications capabilities, but if you dont see the product or web app you use below it's worth calling to check with us.
- Wildix WebRTC Kite from Ocean Telecom takes Unified Communications to another level but incorporates your company website into your communications strategy.
Talk to an expert
Whether your business is in Suffolk, East Anglia, or beyond, Ocean Telecom has the right products to meet your needs. Ocean Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of communications products and telecom services in East Anglia.Contact Us