Hosted or cloud based communicaton systems are essentially extremely large software based platforms that reside in data centers. At least two data centers house the platform, which ensures redundancy is available if there is an issue. The extensions are IP based and connected to the platform via the internet. These systems are becoming increasingly popular as businesses are able to benefit from faster and more stable internet connectivity.
Benefits of Cloud Based VOIP
- Low Capital costs (Monthly Subscription)
- Flexibility & Control
- User Portal Access
Other cloud based communications technologies could serve you better, as this cloud architecture may not be the right choice if your business does not possess great internet connnectivity. Hosted also requires that your premises have structured (data) cabling in place as cloud based services need fast internet speed. Ocean Telecom can install cabling and connectivity as part of our cloud VOIP service. Hosted VOIP is most often rented monthly on a per extension (seat) basis, offering a very flexible way to manage your telecoms bills.
Features of Cloud-Based VOIP:
- Call Centre
- Call recording
- Unified Communications
- Skype for Business
- Customer personalisation
- Scalable, from a single user up to thousands
Ocean Cloud is powered by Ericsson-LG, one of the Worlds largest telephony providers. It’s systems are used by SME’s, large corporations and governments.
Also Available from Ocean Telecom
Communication is the most important thing in order to maintain a strong relationship, so always invest in the greatest connectivity products.View
- Data CablingData cabling facilitates simple and easy connectivity for your IT and telephony devices.
- Business BroadbandChoose our reliable broadband to get the best internet access for your business.
- Leased LinesA leased line is an uncontended service that provides direct internet access, with guaranteed bandwidth and service levels. They are private circuits, only for your use, and are the current Gold standard for business connectivity.
Need to increase your work productivity? We offer additional telephone services in order for your business to become more efficient.View
- Calls & LinesGet the best telephone lines for your business, to stay connected to your customers.
- ConferencingAudio conferencing is a way of connecting multiple parties into a single conference room through a pre-set phone number and pin code
- Call RecordingAll our systems can integrate with regulatory compliant Call Recording platforms. We offer Recorders for all requirements and all sizes of business.
Talk to an expert we're happy to help
Whether your business is in Suffolk, East Anglia, or beyond, Ocean Telecom has the right products to meet your needs. Ocean Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of communications products and telecom services in East Anglia.Contact Us