On-Premises Phone System
The requirements for each business can vary significantly. It’s important to get the right products for your individual needs.
Some merely want a reliable way to make, answer and transfer calls. Others want much more, such as integrating their system with the company database; utilising Unified Messaging, Mobility or Call Recording.
To find the best on-premises telephony solution for your business, Ocean Telecom works with a number of industry leading manufacturers. With more than 29 years experience, we ensure your system is tailored to your needs.
There are currently two platforms available for a telephony solution, Hybrid PBX & Hosted Telephony. Each platform has its merits and Ocean offers both platforms together with all the peripheral products required.
Hybrid systems are a development of the traditional office based system. Instead of being a large box on the wall, they now commonly reside in a companies data rack alongside their office servers. Typically, Hybrid PBX systems are purchased outright or leased. They can accommodate a wide variety of telephone handset types, Digital, IP, analogue, & cordless. They also connect to all the currently available line types, such as analogue, ISDN & SIP. In many cases, a Hybrid system is a better choice than Hosted
Just a few of the most common integration options available with our Hybrid PBX systems:
- Compatible with all types of lines so are unafected by the ISDN switch off
- Call Recording
- Data base integration with screen popping
- Unified Messaging
- Multi-Site connectivity
- Video conferencing
- Redundancy through SIP lines
- Skype for Business
- Connectivity with paging systems
- Connectivity with door entry systems
Ocean offers Hybrid PBX’s from both Mitel & Ericsson LG, and works with a number of specialist third parties for software integration, call recording and other services.
One of the World’s largest telecommunications companies, the iPECS range of systems from Ericsson-LG have been adopted by businesses of all sizes, as well as government bodies & healthcare organisations. There are more than 10 million iPECS users in over 60 countries. Speak to a member of the Ocean team about the Ericsson-LG range, and discover what Ocean and Ericsson-LG can do for your business!
Mitel MiVoice Office 250
MItel have been a major telecommunications developer and manufacturer for 45 years. With UK head offices in Caldicot, South Wales, Mitel supports UK businesses of all sizes through their approved dealer network. Ocean Telecom have been an authorised Mitel dealer since 2002. Many of our staff have been working on Mitel products for over 20 years. With so much experience, Ocean are able to supply and support the Mitel range throughout Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and nationwide.
Find out about our Cloud based VOIP here
Also Available from Ocean Telecom
Communication is the most important thing in order to maintain a strong relationship, so always invest in the greatest connectivity products.View
- Data cabling facilitates simple and easy connectivity for your IT and telephony devices.
- Choose our reliable broadband to get the best internet access for your business.
- A leased line is an uncontended service that provides direct internet access, with guaranteed bandwidth and service levels. They are private circuits, only for your use, and are the current Gold standard for business connectivity.
Need to increase your work productivity? We offer additional telephone services in order for your business to become more efficient.View
- Get the best telephone lines for your business, to stay connected to your customers.
- Let Ocean Telecom create opportunities for multi-location meetings with our professional business conference phones.
- All our systems can integrate with regulatory compliant Call Recording platforms. We offer Recorders for all requirements and all sizes of business.
Talk to an expert we're happy to help
Whether your business is in Suffolk, East Anglia, or beyond, Ocean Telecom has the right products to meet your needs. Ocean Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of communications products and telecom services in East Anglia.Contact Us