Call recording for customer service, training, and compliance
All our systems can integrate with regulatory compliant Call Recording platforms. Ocean Telecom offer call recorders for all requirements and all sizes of business.
Find calls quickly and email an extract to your client to confirm contract details.
Review recordings to ensure that clients have been dealt with professionally.
Show that FCA & PCI DSS call recording rules have been followed.
Work with staff to develop their telephone and telesales techniques.
MiVoice Call Recording & Quality Management enables your organization to quickly capture, archive, organize, playback and share voice documentation for valuable insight into customer interactions. With a complete suite of quality assurance, evaluation and e-learning tools, you’re empowered to instantaneously review call handling performance to ensure adherence to best practices and uncover coaching opportunities.
Working for a highly scrutinized organization? Unlock the benefits of call recording using MiVoice Call Recording’s powerful voice documentation security and privacy features—including segmented recording access, encrypted media streaming, centralized file delivery and automated data lifecycle management.
Here are just a few of the compliance regulations that may apply to your organization:
- – Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- – The Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- – Financial Services Authority
- – Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- – Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- – Do-Not-Call Implementation Act & Telemarketing Sales Rule
RecordX is designed to enhance your business by enabling you to deliver the best possible service to your customers. By recording all telephone orders or discussions, you can quickly confirm back to a customer what was agreed. This enables any disputes to be quickly resolved and for the customer to be retained for future business.
RecordX works alongside your staff to help them develop their customer service skills as well as drive new sales through better telesales techniques.
RecordX can be used in conjunction with a number of leading telephone system manufactures, including Ericsson-LG.
Also Available from Ocean Telecom
Communication is the most important thing in order to maintain a strong relationship, so always invest in the greatest connectivity products.View
- Data cabling facilitates simple and easy connectivity for your IT and telephony devices.
- Choose our reliable broadband to get the best internet access for your business.
- A leased line is an uncontended service that provides direct internet access, with guaranteed bandwidth and service levels. They are private circuits, only for your use, and are the current Gold standard for business connectivity.
Business Phone System
Whatever your business needs, we can tailor the perfect phone system to your company from our huge range of packages.View
- Ocean Telecom are a Wildix Gold partner. Talk to Ocean about the Wildix range and request a demo to see for yourself how Wildix can change the way you work.
- Cloud-based VOIP systems are becoming increasingly popular as businesses are able to benefit from faster and more stable internet connectivity.
- To find the best telephony solution for your business, Ocean Telecom works with a number of industry leading manufacturers. With more than 29 years experience, we ensure your system is tailored to your needs.
- Invest in 24/7 availability and communication with a Business Mobile package tailored to your needs.
Talk to an expert
Whether your business is in Suffolk, East Anglia, or beyond, Ocean Telecom has the right products to meet your needs. Ocean Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of communications products and telecom services in East Anglia.Contact Us