Busines Phone Lines
Let Ocean Talk help you make the right choices and save you money! Simple, Easy & Transparent
Our call charges are among the best in the industry. Through our longstanding relationships with the network providers, we have positioned ourselves to provide pricing substantially below the industry average. Our usage is calculated on a per second basis, with no minimum spend, and no connection charges.
Ocean Talk is dedicated to reducing businesses telecommunications costs, without compromising on quality or service.
Our services include:
- Call savings
- Line Rental including SIP lines, ISDN2, ISDN30 & Analogue
- Leased Lines
- EFM (Ethernet First Mile)
- Non-Geographic number, eg. 0800, 0845
- Inbound services
Calls & Lines allow you to interact with your customers & suppliers.
There are several types of telephone lines that businesses can deploy. These range from PSTN, ISDN, or SIP (lines carried over the internet). There are various reasons why you would want to implement one, or several of these products for your voice calls. These include cost management, improved reliability, or for your organisation’s disaster recovery plans.
Sales of ISDN lines will end in 2023, and the service itself will cease at the end of 2025. Your existing telephone system may already be compatible for the transition to SIP lines. Our technicians will be able to detirmine if that is the case. It’s important to understand all your options when choosing the right service. Please speak to one of our team to make an informed choice.
SIP lines, also known as SIP trunks, are becoming increasingly popular, and will eventually replace the existing ISDN used by UK businesses. SIP lines utilise the internet to trasmit and recieve voice, so they are carried over a businesses data circuit. A business must have a good broadband or Leased line connection to use SIP. The good news is that access to faster internet connectivity is growing daily. The Ocean Telecom team can easily detirmine if your internect connection is suitable for SIP lines.
Don’t be a victim of Toll Fraud. Read our guide here Ocean Telecom fraud prevention document
Speak to one of our experts today to find out how Ocean Talk can save your business money. Contact Us.
To find out about Openreach Care Levels that apply to lines, click here.
Also Available from Ocean Telecom
Communication is the most important thing in order to maintain a strong relationship, so always invest in the greatest connectivity products.View
- Data cabling facilitates simple and easy connectivity for your IT and telephony devices.
- Choose our reliable broadband to get the best internet access for your business.
- A leased line is an uncontended service that provides direct internet access, with guaranteed bandwidth and service levels. They are private circuits, only for your use, and are the current Gold standard for business connectivity.
Business Phone System
Whatever your business needs, we can tailor the perfect phone system to your company from our huge range of packages.View
- Cloud-based VOIP systems are becoming increasingly popular as businesses are able to benefit from faster and more stable internet connectivity.
- To find the best telephony solution for your business, Ocean Telecom works with a number of industry leading manufacturers. With more than 29 years experience, we ensure your system is tailored to your needs.
- Invest in 24/7 availability and communication with a Business Mobile package tailored to your needs.
Talk to an expert
Whether your business is in Suffolk, East Anglia, or beyond, Ocean Telecom has the right products to meet your needs. Ocean Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of communications products and telecom services in East Anglia.Contact Us