With the world more connected day-by-day, Audio Conferencing is becoming more regular. Whether you‘re working from home or doing business across the globe, let Ocean Telecom create opportunities for multi-location meetings.
Business Conference Phone
Naturally, there is plenty to consider when it comes to choosing your conference call service provider. It doesn’t have to be hard, though – let Ocean Telecom’s dedicated team talk you through the decision. Once you’re ready, we’ll come to fit your business phone systems as soon as it’s suitable for you. As part of our Ocean Talk package, we can give an unprecedented ability to create and manage conference calls.
Our Conference Call System benefits;
- IT’S BESPOKE –
Audio Conferencing can easily be configured to your specific requirements. Feature options include: the ability to set up any number type, bespoke welcome messages, host tracking and call recording.
- SECURE –
For your peace of mind, a pin access system is in place, ensuring users are unable to join a conference call accidentally. Private conference IDs are also available for an additional level of security.
- PIN CONTROL –
Conference Hosts are able to generate a separate PIN to ensure the call cannot begin without their attendance. This gives them full control of the meeting and is particularly useful when a call involves clients and third parties.
- PERSONALISED WELCOMES –
Upload a unique Welcome Audio and select the music you wish to play while callers wait for the conference to start. We offer a professionally recorded Welcome Audio service or a generic Welcome Audio as standard.
- MANAGEABLE NUMBERS –
You can limit the number of callers that can dial into any one conference and limit the number of attempts on inputting the PIN.
- MULTIPLE PINS & GROUPS –
Each Conference service can have multiple groups & PINs. You can set up one service with the same settings but issue out different PINs to different customers so they can all dial in through one memorable number.
- HIGHER SECURITY OPTIONS –
For more secure calls, you can choose to have a Conference ID as well as the standard PIN. The 2nd level identifier is useful for business with strict security regulations or for confidential calls.
- KEEP IN CONTROL –
You can choose to only start a conference when the host has dialled in. This is useful when you are hosting a call which involves both a customer and supplier and you want to ensure you keep control of the conversation.
It all starts with a phone call. Let us guide you through the process and we’ll get you started in no time.
Would you like to learn more about Ocean Telecom’s Ocean Talk and how we can help create a smooth audio conferencing experience?
Our offices operate normal business hours, so call today and speak to our Maintenance and Support team. If you’d like us to call you back at a more convenient time, you can get in touch via our contact page or our solution finder, just let us know a time you’d like us to call and a number to dial.
Also Available from Ocean Telecom
Communication is the most important thing in order to maintain a strong relationship, so always invest in the greatest connectivity products.View
- Data cabling facilitates simple and easy connectivity for your IT and telephony devices.
- Choose our reliable broadband to get the best internet access for your business.
- A leased line is an uncontended service that provides direct internet access, with guaranteed bandwidth and service levels. They are private circuits, only for your use, and are the current Gold standard for business connectivity.
Business Phone System
Whatever your business needs, we can tailor the perfect phone system to your company from our huge range of packages.View
- Ocean Telecom are a Wildix Gold partner. Talk to Ocean about the Wildix range and request a demo to see for yourself how Wildix can change the way you work.
- Cloud-based VOIP systems are becoming increasingly popular as businesses are able to benefit from faster and more stable internet connectivity.
- To find the best telephony solution for your business, Ocean Telecom works with a number of industry leading manufacturers. With more than 29 years experience, we ensure your system is tailored to your needs.
- Invest in 24/7 availability and communication with a Business Mobile package tailored to your needs.
Talk to an expert
Whether your business is in Suffolk, East Anglia, or beyond, Ocean Telecom has the right products to meet your needs. Ocean Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of communications products and telecom services in East Anglia.Contact Us