DrayTek Router Management and Support
We charge an additional monthly fee for the management and support of the DrayTek router we supply you. If you do not subscribe to this service then we take no responsibility for the maintenance and support of the router.
The key features of this are:
- Maintenance * – we will fully support the router and in the event the router is deemed faulty we will replace it free of charge including any delivery and setup costs.
- Security – all latest security patches are applied as they are released by DrayTek
- Backups – we will regularly take a backup of the router so that we can restore your router quickly in the event of a failure
- Priority – Subscribers receive priority support should an issue arise
- Monitoring – we will monitor your router and will be made aware of any issues or faults on the router and with your Internet connection immediately by email
- Diagnostics – we will carry out any diagnostics remotely in the event you have an issue
We automatically subscribe your router to the DrayTek VigorACS service and everything is monitored and managed from our ACS dashboard.
Should you not wish to have your router covered, you can unsubscribe ** from the service at any time by emailing DrayTek support unsubscribe
*we will not cover any deliberate damage to the router or any caused by overheating. The router should be supplied in a room that is well ventilated or air cooled.
** by unsubscribing, you accept that support will be provided without priority, & will be chargeable at our applicable hourly rates. Also any replacement equipment and setup and delivery costs will also not be covered.